Identification of cell groups
Result analysis and decision making
MegaClust: a service allowing companies to outsource the analysis of their flow cytometry datasets.
- A software implementation of the MegaClust analysis algorithm that is optimized for massive parallelization.
- An IT infrastructure consisting of 1’500 processors.
- Multidisciplinary expertise required for optimal data analysis (ranging from software engineers to biologists).
MegaClust performs an exhaustive and unbiased identification of cell groups in flow cytometry datasets consisting of multiple samples. It provides a powerful way to:
- Stratify individuals in a cohort and provide insight on the stratification at the functional level.
- Analyze variations in cell subpopulations upon combined stimulations and candidate treatments, thus providing an insight on their mechanism of action and pharmacodynamics.
Automated interpretation of a 1.5 M cells flow cytometry dataset resulting in the successful stratification of 50 individuals
Automated and multidimensional processing of flow cytometry data enables the analysis of drugs mechanism of action